Attorney Mike Drews
Mr. Drews has been a board certified specialist in business litigation in Florida since 1996.
Board certification recognizes an attorney’s special knowledge, skills, and proficiency in a particular area of law. Board certified attorneys are honored for professionalism and ethics in their practice. This is the highest level of evaluation by The Florida Bar of the competency and experience of attorneys in the areas of law approved for certification by the Supreme Court of Florida.
Mr. Drews has achieved Martindale-Hubbell®’s AV-Rated® peer-review rating™ and is registered in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers in Commercial Litigation™.
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. District Courts (Northern, Middle and Southern Districts)
- Florida 1983
- Juris Doctor (Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif), Cumberland University School of Law 1980
- Bachelor of Arts, Auburn University 1977
- Jacksonville Bar Association (past chairperson of Small Firm, Solo Practitioner Section)
- The Florida Bar
- Defense Research Institute