Cost-effective Legal Solutions in Jacksonville, FL
The Drews Law Firm has one goal – a successful, practical, and cost-effective solution to your legal issue.
Business Law and Planning
The Drews Law Firm handles all aspects of business law and planning from finding the appropriate entity for your business, properly establishing that entity, preparing necessary corporate documents to protect your rights, compliance with required government rules and regulations, preparing customer contracts and providing proper legal support for your business operation.
Real Estate Transactions
The Drews Law Firm helps buyers and sellers navigate the entire real estate purchase and sale transaction. Services provided include reviewing the settlement statement and other closing documents, as well as interpreting and counseling buyers and sellers regarding all legal documents related to the closing transaction.
The Drews Law Firm has successfully met client expectations by reaching favorable resolutions in a wide variety of commercial litigation:
- commercial and business litigation
- contract litigation
- real estate litigation
- slander of title litigation
- construction and lien litigation
- maritime and lien litigation
- title insurance litigation
- trade secret and misappropriation litigation
- defamation (libel and slander) including internet litigation
- partnership and shareholder litigation
- injunction actions
- replevin actions
- ejectment actions
- commercial landlord and tenant litigation
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act cases
- Uniform Commercial Code litigation
- commercial torts such as fraud, deceit, misrepresentation, and intereference claims
- class actions
- employment litigation on behalf of employers
- products liability
- unfair and deceptive trade practice claims
- warranty claims
- boundary disputes
- Lanham Act and common law infringement actions
- civil theft
- will contests
- probate litigation
- commercial mortgage foreclosure and receiver litigation
- lender liability
- eminent domain
- franchise litigation
Our extensive experience in commercial litigation cases has led us to develop a unique and experienced insight into business planning and real estate transactions including the preparation and review of business transaction documents and real estate closings.
We know the pitfalls that may occur, and will protect your interests by explaining and providing guidance before you sign.
Commitment to Excellent Legal Service
Our law firm is always searching for exceptional attorneys and staff to continue to provide excellent legal service to our clients.
We actively seek hard-working individuals truly committed to providing top rate legal assistance to clients.
Please e-mail your resume to our firm for review.